Easy, Tasty Mothers Day Recipes
Each of our MDC-tested recipes offers ease of preparation, and a wow factor that mom will surely appreciate!
- Plan and shop in advance. Shop Saturday afternoon for fresh items; shop early Sunday morning for baked goods.
- Have extra food so you don't run out.
- Consider "make ahead meals" to avoid extra work on Mothers Day.
- Presentation can make or break a special meal. Think about the extras: Fruit and herb garnishes, powdered sugar and cinnamon, cheese sprinkles, tomato wedges, etc.
Delicious Mothers Day Brunches
Mother’s Day brunch is a classic. Nothing says springtime like a delicious brunch that invites family and friends to honor Mom.
- Classic French Toast
- Very Blueberry Pancakes
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Fruit, Yogurt and Granola Parfait
- Homemade Banana Bread
- Warm Ham, Egg and Cheese Croissant Sandwich
- Egg and Vegetable Burrito
- Berry Berry Smoothie
- Fuzzy Mimosa
Simple, Elegant Dinners
Mother’s Day dinners can be both simple and special. Our Mother's Day Dinner recipes include easy-to-make versions of some elegant favorites.
- Roast Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes
- Baked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Roasted Rack of Lamb
- Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Chicken Parmigiana
Mothers Day Recipes Kids Can Make
Why not let the kids in on the fun! And for Mom, there's something very special about a dish of any kind that's prepard by her own kids!
More Great Mothers Day Recipes
Just in case you're looking for more great recipes, here's a list of some of our favorite food sites from around the Web: